- Back up all apps using ASTRO File Manager. You can get the APK files using ASTRO and later restore it. Rooted users can use Titanium Backup which also backs up data along with the apps.
- Back up all contacts to SD card.
- Backup SMS on Android.
- Backup call log on Android.
- Have minimum 60% charge on your phone else you might get stuck while the update process is running on your device.
- Remove any security or Anti-virus app if you have them installed.
- Enable USB Debugging. This can be don by Settings>Applications>Development and making sure that USB Debugging is checked.
- Make sure your phone is not locked to any network!
Steps to Root Micromax A110 Superfone Canvas2:
- Download and extract this file.
- Connect your phone to the system with the help of the supplied USB cable.
- RUN the “RunMe.bat” file (from the zip downloaded above).
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Wait for a few minutes for the phone to restart(it may restart a couple of times) and the application to push the root inside the ICS( to be very technical on this, the zip file will anyway contain adb.exe which will start the adb server on your pc).
Please make a note that rooting your phone will void your phone’s warranty so please be careful and proceed at your own risk.
If you faced any problems during the process or have any queries/suggestions to be made, you can leave us a word in the comments section, We’ll be happy to be at your aid!
Read more: http://www.hackmyandroid.com/root-your-micromax-a110-superfone-canvas2-just-click/3362#ixzz2JiemfT8e