Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The best and unforgettable quotes of Lady Gaga





In this article are the best and unforgettable quotes of Lady Gaga. You’ll surely enjoy this page because I’ve included all the funny quotes, striking and liberating…her sayings about life, love and all random stuffs. Lady G is a queen of talk. Her words are remarkable, motivating, inspirational, sometimes mind boggling and blowing.


Lady Gaga is one of the most influential people today. Her songs are always on the top charts. Her Tweets are always outstanding. Lady Gaga really have a way with words. Her lyrics always bloom with great converse. Her videos are a knockout. She’s always in vogue.. This astonishing lady is born this way…ah, just amazing! Need I say more?

The Best Lady Gaga Quotes. Quotes from Lady Gaga’s Lyrics and Songs


“I'm beautiful in my way
'Cause God makes no mistakes
I'm on the right track, baby
I was born this way”-Born This Way


Her kiss is a vampire grin
The moon lights her way while she’s howlin’ at him… - Dance in the Dark


“He ate my HEART.
He ate my HEAD.
He’s MONSTER in my HEAD.” - Monster


In your brown eyes
You watch her go
Then turn the record on
And wonder what went wrong… -Brown Eyes


I’m obsessively opposed to the typical… - The Fame

I can't believe how you looked at me
With your James Dean glossy eyes
In your tight jeans with your long hair
And your cigarette stained lies… - Speechless


Lady Gaga Quotes On Love


“When I tell you I love you, I really mean it.
I’m not like everybody else, I f***ng mean what I say.


“Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore.”

I want the deepest, darkest, sickest parts of you that you are afraid to share with anyone because I love you that much.”

“Fear leads to danger and everything I love is risky.”

“Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it’s broken, but you can still see the crack in that mother fucker’s reflection.”

Funny Quotes




“I wake up and my wig’s falling off my head, and my mole is on the other side of my face, my fake mole … It’s not fake, it’s just surreal… It’s a surrealist mole.”

“‎Do not allow people to dim your shine because they are blinded. Tell them to put on some sunglasses, cuz we were born this way b****!”

“you laugh at me because I’m different.
I laugh at you because you’re all the same.


Lady Gaga Striking and Scary Quotes

“I’m not a vomit in the club kinda girl.”

“I’m not going to start churning out what you expect. If you want me to be a manufactured act, you can f*** off.”

So many will try to destroy me. So many, over and over, coming in periods of greatness. But in this period, I cannot be broken…

“If God calls you, pick up the damn phone!”

“I say Rebecca Black is a genius and anyone that’s telling her she’s cheesy is full of s***.”

“Nobody made me. Nobody f****n’ made me who I am today... I’m a f****in’ lion. I’m a lion, and I can’t be destroyed...The things I have been through, the things I have seen, the people I have taken care of.. I would not take any of it back, because it made me the writer that I am...."


More on Life…


“If you don’t have shadows,
you’re not standing in the light."


“Don’t you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can’t be exactly who you are.”

“I would not be able to breathe if I couldn’t make art."

"It doesn’t matter who you are, or where you come from, or how much money you’ve got in your pocket because tonight and every night after you can be whatever it is that you wanna be."


"People love you when they think you won’t be around for very long, and people hate you when they can’t get rid of you. But I’m not going anywhere.”

"I have never had plastic surgery, and there are many pop singers who have. I think that promoting insecurity in the form of plastic surgery is infinitely more harmful than an artistic expression related to body modification."

“Getting picked on at school teaches you to get through really tough social situations. When you’re out in the world, you’re going to be fiercer than fire; you’ll be able to handle anything. The ‘cool’ girls, on the other hand, don’t know how to deal with criticism because they’ve spent all of high school being told just how fabulous they are”

n Vogue

“I am the jester to the kingdom. I am the route out. I am the excuse to explore your identity. To be exactly who you are and to feel unafraid. To not judge yourself, to not hate yourself. Because, as funny as it is that I am on the cover of Vogue—and no one is laughing harder than I am...”

"Being gay is like glitter, It never goes away.”

On her fans….




“My fans are my sunshine.”

"My real fans know who I truly am and they know what I represent and what I mean."

“I live halfway between reality and fantasy, and that is who I am and that is what inspires me."

“When people say ’Lady Gaga is really tired, she needs to take a break’ I just think of all those times I sang in bars with nobody singing my lyrics.”

“People believe that electronic music is soulless. And you know why it’s not? Because the soul that I feel from my f*****g beautiful fans at my show cannot be a lie. It can’t. I’ve never ever in my life seen such intensity in their faces. They blood suck and kill to be together. There’s glitter and there’s sweat and they’re dancing and there’s hairbows, and they believe in it so much. And it’s real. In those moments, it’s real. They bring my music to life.”

“A girl’s got to use what she’s given and I’m not going to make a guy drool the way a Britney video does. So I take it to extremes. I don’t say I dress sexily on stage - what I do is so extreme. It’s meant to make guys think: ‘I don’t know if this is sexy or just weird.”

"Well my music was different in high school; I was singing about love—you know, things I don’t care about anymore."

No comments:

Post a Comment