Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Most efficient Cars and trucks Ever

Most reliable cars - in the first person:

This is the first article that I write in the first person. Reason being, I don’t like writing articles in the first person, because they are not always well received by the larger part of the writing community; however, the narratives that I’m going to be telling here are somewhat personal in nature, so they do sit well being written in the first person. Furthermore, I didn’t use any statistics to back anything up, only tales and stories that have been handed down to me by my family, friends and acquaintances. There is also a certain amount of freedom writing in the first, that you cannot not get when you write in the third person as most articles and essays are usually written in....

I’ll say this for myself:

I’ve owned many vehicles - when I say many I mean a lot - Mercury, Chevrolet, Ford, Nissan, Toyota, Infiniti, Lexus and Jaguar. The worse motor products I’ve ever owned (personally speaking) have been Fords (Mercury included, since they are a Division of Ford....). I owned a Thunderbird once. I loved the way my T-Bird looked. It was a 1991 year model. I was so dismayed, that I finally got rid of it with only 28k miles on the odometer. My first car was a Mercury Marquis - loved the car, as I’ve always liked big cars, even when I was in my early twenties. So you can use me as an example the next time someone tells you that young people do not like big cars. Anyway, it was a used 1979 Mercury Marquis. The car had a great deal of electrical problems, but I’ve always shown mercy towards this car, because, after all, this is the only car I’ve ever owned that I didn’t purchase brand new. Surprisingly enough, the Chevy products that I’ve owned have all been inexpensive and above par, so there goes the wrong stigma that Americans don’t make reliable cars. - As for Nissan, Toyota, Infiniti and Lexus, I’d recommend them to anyone, as they are all outstanding vehicles. I love - love European cars (especially English cars), so I recently bought a Jag, this is the first Euro product that I’ve purchase, but it’s too early to tell just how this car is going to hold up?

1. Honda

Don’t know what it is about Honda’s, but everyone and their grandmother that has ever owned one has nothing but great things to say about the product. Civics and Accords seem to get the highest praise of any vehicle ever - “I have 350K miles on my Civic/Accord, and all I’ve ever had to do is change oil, tires and a few minor things, but I love my Honda!” - These are the usual narratives that you hear from Honda owners.

2. Toyota

Toyota products do not fall far behind. Even after all the recent problems they were reported as having, people still purchase Toyota, and most have good things to say about the product. Corolla’s are one of their top sellers, and there are people that have over 300k miles on their Corolla and the cars are still going strong.

3. Nissan

People that have owned Altimas and Maximas have usually nothing but very positive things to say about them.





4. Subaru

The great thing about Subaru is their all-wheel drive systems. It’s not unusual for people who’ve owned Subaru to go back for seconds, even thirds - Subaru owners love their vehicles.



5. Ford

Ford makes exceptional trucks, and many Ford truck owners have nothing but high praises to say about their vehicles.



6. Chevy

Chevrolet has been around for a long time, and therefore has many followers.


7. Dodge

- Again trucks....





8. Volvo

People love their Volvo’s, especially baseball mom types....




9. Hyundai

Another car that people seem to like very much - Hyundai has come a long way since its inception back in the 80’s.





10. Kia

Last, but not least on the list. Hope you may enjoy this article. We will share more article regarding autos. However, this post was written by our guest author Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment