1. Go to Start>Control panel
2. Click on Network and Sharing Center and you will find four options.
3. From this four options, click on Set up a New Connection or Network
4. If you do this by using laptop computer, from last select Set up a wireless ad hoc (Computer-to-Computer) Network and click.
5. Now a window will come and here you put a name as your choice. Remember, this is your WiFi zone name.
6. You can set password in Security Type, if you want a secure connection. Otherwise, select No authentication (Open) and click on Save this network.
7. Then click Next.
8. To take several times which window you can see click Turn on Internet Connection Sharing and Close.
9. Now from the right side of your Menu bar click on Pop Up Menu and you can see your WiFi network name.
10. Now click Connect and it will be connected.
11. Now you can enjoy a WiFi zone and can use your devices.
If you do this operation by using your Desktop Computer use a WiFi device before create a WiFi zone.