Today I needed to verify my blogspot blog in Pinterest. Unfortunately they have only one method. So I fall into a problem. But I needed solution. So I try my self and find out a solution. Now I tell you this tricks. And you can try this tricks also other websites. If you be success with this tricks please don't forget to leave a comment.
2. Then open your uploaded HTML file with your browser.
3. Now click your mouse right button and view source code of this HTML file.
4. Select all code with your mouse cursor or from Keyboard press Ctrl+A.
5. Now log in you Blogger account and create any new page with any name.
6. Click on your page HTML option and remove all code. Then paste your copied codes (Your downloaded HTML source codes).
7. Save and view your page. Your address bar shows your page link. It should be something like this: http://www.yourdomain.com/p/your-page-name.html. From this link we will need /p/your-page-name.html
8. Log in your account where your blog will be verified and go to your verify page. Click on Verify Website or this type button. It shows you "Sorry our system not found http://www.yourdomain.com/verification.html page." or this type error message. Don't worry. I am with you.
9. From here copy /verification.html. Actually this URL is your downloaded HTML last part. file:///computer-hard-disk/folder/sub-folder/verification.html.
10. Now we apply our main tricks. Go to your Blogger Dashboard>More options>Settings>Search preferences.
11. Click Customs Redirects Edit button. Now paste /verification.html link into From field and paste /p/your-page-name.html link into To field.
12. Now tick on Permanent box. Then Save and Save change. Your Blogger part is complete.
13. Now again click Verify Website button and I hope your blog will be verified.