Thursday, December 13, 2012

Verify your blog or website right now

Today I needed to verify my blogspot blog in Pinterest. Unfortunately they have only one method. So I fall into a problem. But I needed solution. So I try my self and find out a solution. Now I tell you this tricks. And you can try this tricks also other websites. If you be success with this tricks please don't forget to leave a comment.
1. First download your HTML file which need to upload into your Database and save to your Hard Disk with your suitable location.
2. Then open your uploaded HTML file with your browser.
3. Now click your mouse right button and view source code of this HTML file.
4. Select all code with your mouse cursor or from Keyboard press Ctrl+A.
5. Now log in you Blogger account and create any new page with any name.
6. Click on your page HTML option and remove all code. Then paste your copied codes (Your downloaded HTML source codes).
7. Save and view your page. Your address bar shows your page link. It should be something like this: http://www.yourdomain.com/p/your-page-name.html. From this link we will need /p/your-page-name.html
8. Log in your account where your blog will be verified and go to your verify page. Click on Verify Website or this type button. It shows you "Sorry our system not found http://www.yourdomain.com/verification.html page." or this type error message. Don't worry. I am with you.
9. From here copy /verification.html. Actually this URL is your downloaded HTML last part. file:///computer-hard-disk/folder/sub-folder/verification.html.
10. Now we apply our main tricks. Go to your Blogger Dashboard>More options>Settings>Search preferences.
11. Click Customs Redirects Edit button. Now paste /verification.html link into From field and paste /p/your-page-name.html link into To field.

12. Now tick on Permanent box. Then Save and Save change. Your Blogger part is complete.
13. Now again click Verify Website button and I hope your blog will be verified.

4 comments:

  1. At first thanks you for your hard work. your suggestion are very effective. I hope will benefited from here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's in point of fact a great and useful piece of info. I'm
    happy that you shared this useful information with us.

    Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.



    My web-site verizon iphone 5 features

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all I would like to say awesome blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your thoughts before writing. I have had a difficult time clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out. I do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or hints? Kudos!

    My blog post Fotografia subna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good day I am so thrilled I found your blog page,
    I really found you by error, while I was looking on Aol for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just
    like to say many thanks for a tremendous post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse
    it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so
    when I have time I will be back to read a great
    deal more, Please do keep up the great work.

    My blog post ... Fotografia subna

    ReplyDelete