Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Let’s know how to insert Mathematical Equation in Microsoft Word File?
If you are doing research work or if you need to prepare your thesis paper then this is going to help you a lot.This is necessary to know how to insert one mathematical equation in a word file.Because almost in all cases you need to prepare your document for research paper and thesis paper in Microsoft Word file.If you are doing research in science related subject or even or arts faculty also sometimes it is necessary to insert mathematical equation in Microsoft Word File.For mathematics based students like engineering students this is must.
But from my experience i have seen that a lot of students face the problem while inserting the Mathematical equation in word file.So, today i am going to give you the tips to insert mathematical equation in word file.Hope this will help you to prepare a document where you can insert mathematical equation.Below are the steps:
1. Open your Microsoft Word document and then click on “Insert” and then look for the “Object ” option. Now the window will be like below:
2. Then you need to select the “Microsoft Equation 3.0″ and then click on “Ok”.
3. Now you will be able to see one window like below:
4. From the above picture you can see that there is one box which is bordered with a black border.Insert your equation in that box like i have inserted x +y =1.If you want to insert a complex equation then you can use the tool bar as you wish.This is not difficult to use the tool bar.You can make a matrix, give power to your variable and many more option.
5. When you are done you just need to close it and your equation will show in your word file.
There are other tools to insert mathematical equation in a Microsoft word file but this is the easiest one and i think that you will not face any problem while doing this.If you have any question you can ask me through comments.