Android is the most popular mobile phone operating system of the world. It has spared very quickly then any other operating system. It need to update after few month otherwise didn't work properly. Anyone will be able to update Android operating system by doing some simple steps. Here we share that tips with you so that you can do that very easily. Please follow the steps below to do so:
1. At first you need to “Restart” your Android operating system.
2. Now click on “Menu” and click on “Setting”.
3. Now scroll down and select “About Phone”.
4. Now select “System Updates Tab” and your phone or device will automatically search for the updated version.If you are using the latest version then you will be notified that you are using the latest updated version.
5. If any new version is available then you it will show “Install Now” and you need to click on that button.Then the new version will get installed and your phone will get restarted again.
While updating the latest version always active the WiFi connection to make the installing process faster.If possible connect your device to a charger so that you ensure that the charge will be continious.
Sometimes while updating your Android version it may happen that your previous data may get removed.Before updating do not forget to sync your gmail account with your phone.If you have previously brought any application from Android market, you will be able to download that later.Even the erased data.You do not need to buy those again.
You may also see the video to see how to upgrade Android operating system.
You may find more information from bellow: